Monthly Subscription Box - RAVEN
As seen on
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
SUBSCRIPTIONS AVAILABLE UK ONLY
Get a whole month of fragrance by signing up for our monthly subscription. RAVEN is our premiere subscription service, specifically designed to keep the home fragranced to the max, no matter the season, we will keep you and your home in the right vibe. You will receive:
- 4 snapbars - up to 30 hours burn time (that's an hour home fragrance a day)
- 60g Scent Pop
- 15ml Oil Burner Blend
- 100g candle of the month
- Every box will be different from the last, exclusive to our subscribers and NOT available on the website.
- RRP £47.99 + Shipping - SUBSCRIBE & SAVE!
Our RAVENS also receive a 10% off code to use in store for the duration of the membership.
DISCOUNT CODES DO NOT APPLY TO SUBSCRIPTIONS WHICH ARE ALREADY DISCOUNTED
How It Works
- You will need to order before the the cut off date which is the 3rd in order to receive that months box. For example: order by 3rd May to receive the May box.
- If you join after the cut off date, you will automatically be enrolled onto the following months box. For example: order 10th May and receive the June box.
- Once signed up, orders are generated automatically on the 1st of each month and are a rolling subscription unless cancelled via your account - cancellations must be completed before the 1st otherwise payment will be taken.
- You can skip your subscription temporarily instead of cancel, for those months where money is a little tight or maybe you accrued lots of melts you want to use up first. You can also reinstate a cancelled subscription at any time. If you choose to skip, please be aware that after the chosen skipped months have elapsed, you will automatically rejoin & be charged.
- Subscription skips, box swaps/downgrades/upgrades & cancellations are all managed via your account.
We aim to ship all subscription boxes around the 16th of the month
Subscriptions purchased outside of UK will automatically be cancelled and refunded. Due to shipping costs involved worldwide, it would not be worthwhile in signing up to our subscription service at this time.
How do I create an account to manage my subscription?
Once you have signed up for a subscription with us, please do the following to create a linked account:
- go to the login page
- Click don't have an account/create one
- use the email associated with the subscription you just purchased
- then choose a strong password
- Once this stage has been done then you will have a linked account if you have already made an account like this, then it may require a password reset.
- You will now be able to log in using this email and password, where you can switch to a different box, skip or cancel your subscription.
- If you continue to struggle, please email us for assistance.
Are your wax candles handmade?
All of our soy wax candles and melts are handmade from our home studio. Each piece of wax will have varying differences in appearance - although we strive for consistency where we can. It is normal to find imperfections in the wax, frosting is a natural occurrence when working with soy wax and may be present in some of our creations. If you are concerned by the quality of a product received please get in touch.
Can you make custom orders?
Please get in touch via our contact page or at email@example.com to discuss custom orders. Agreements will be made on an individual basis depending on the needs of each customer. For all bespoke information you can visit our dedicated Bespoke Services page.
Do you sell wholesale?
Yes we do! Please see our dedicated wholesale page for further information and how to place an order. We have a number of wholesale options available to you, with low MOQ - this is because we love to work alongside small niche business, just like ours!
Taking care of wax
All of our wax products are made using Soy wax and should be handled with care. After the initial setting period, soy wax is still relatively soft so should be treated well to avoid damaging the aesthetics of your piece. Always burn candles as described in our Candle Safety Guide and ensure you use heat resistant plates for any container-less candles.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes we are happy to say we ship internationally. Please see our Shipping & Returns Statement for more info.
My candle looks frosted
When working with 100% soy wax it is natural to find in some cases, a white film-like frosting on the outside of the candle. This is a completely natural bi-product and a testament to the genuine nature of the wax used. While we do all we can to remediate this common issue during manufacturing, each piece is different from the last and frosting would not justify a refund or return. Frosting does not affect the scent-throw or integrity of the candle in any way. We hope you can appreciate the beauty in nature as much as we do!
Can I get the full ingredient, allergen details and SDS?
Simple answer is: Yes! We operate on a fully transparent approach, everything we use is entirely vegan, cruelty free and in many cases non-toxic. However, you are welcome to the full safety data sheets and all allergen details, all you have to do is simply ask via email: firstname.lastname@example.org telling us which items you are interested in or any particular fragrances - we will email you all the data for you to read at your leisure. Any questions, just ask! We want you to be entirely safe in the knowledge of what you are buying.
Can i combine my orders?
Unfortunately, we will be unable to combine orders once they have been placed. We have weight restrictions set without our cart calculations to ensure that charges are accurate, fair and that we are not over our postal limits. Due to the amount of orders we receive, it is an incredibly manual task to combine orders and currently there are only two of us who manage the entire business, for this reason we will no longer be combining orders. Please ensure you have what you want in your cart before placing the order. This also avoids unnecessary refunds for postage due to combining multiple orders.
I had a discount code but I forgot to use it at checkout, can you discount my order once it has been placed?
We cannot retrospectively discount orders once they have been placed, due to the amount of orders we receive and ensuring that the codes you are using are within the expiry limits. Please ensure you have applied codes at checkout before completing an order.
Can I collect my order, I am local!
We have decided to close local collections for the foreseeable.
I have questions relating to shipping
Once you have received your shipping notification from us, then the parcel is with the service selected at checkout. In most cases this will be Royal Mail (domestic and EU) and UPS for USA/Canada. If you purchased a tracked service, they will update you about your order and you can track your orders journey. We will not be able to influence what happens to the delivery once it is collected. If you are one of the Royal Mail services internationally, this is not a tracked service and we are unable to assist or advise where the order is in the delivery cycle.
If you haven't received an order after a week UPS and 10 days Royal Mail (UK) please get in touch via email or contact page to notify us, lost parcels are rare but they do happen and we will discuss a replacement to be shipped out to you in such circumstances. If you are international UPS please allow a week, if Royal Mail please allow up to 8 weeks before reaching out to us.
Absolutely the best one yet. Loved every scent. Hope some become regulars especially the forgotten fern and oak candle and the winter honeysuckle. Loving the new Raven boxes